Through supporting Diversitat, you will help to provide direct assistance to refugees, asylum seekers, multicultural communities and those in need within the Greater Geelong and Barwon region.
- $20 a month can assist in providing a monthly food voucher for an asylum seeker or refugee family in need
- $200 will assist in providing materials for elderly people to share their skills and passion for basket weaving with Karen and Karenni youth
- $720 can provide 6 hours of sewing training for 12 refugee and asylum seeker women
- $2,000 will provide sponsorship for the participation of a cultural community group within Pako Festa, assisting them to celebrate and preserve their culture
- $5,000 will support a new homework club for a year to support 30 refugee and asylum seeker youth
Whether it is $5 or $100, every donation will make a difference. Donate today >>
Diversitat is registered as a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) and as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR). All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.