Mud = Mad
School was never this good.
Where else do you get to slide through mud pits, crawl through drain pipes, shinny along rope bridges, climb mountains of sludge, scoff sausages, and wave to friends on Channel 31 — all in the name of getting an Education?
Thanks to Northern Bay Secondary College for entering TWO teams (and congratulations on their great results on the day)!
Also to Adroit Insurance, the major sponsor of the event, whose team was pretty dank, and to Brown’s (Menswear), whose team certainly was (by day’s end)!
Please get behind our Sponsors:
- Adroit Insurers
- Danly – donation of dirt
- Cotton On Foundation – donation of water
- Safeway Newcomb – donation of vouchers
- Kmart – donation of voucher
- 1st Hamlyn Heights Scouts – for the Rope Bridge
- Kyo – donation of bird houses for raffle
- Chillax Wax Candles – donation towards hamper
- Wholefoods café – donation of hamper
- East Geelong’s Quality Butcher
- Brown’s Menswear
Photos taken by Phil Hines Photography