The Diversitat Healthy Living Centre and the City of Greater Geelong are proud to offer local community members a limited number of positions in the Healthy Community Cooking Program.
The aim of the program is to provide information and support for participants to enable them to cook healthy tasty meals for their families at home. Interpreter services and a program suited to individual diet preference offered.
The Healthy Community Cooking Program will include:
- Guidance and support from our qualified Chef and program coordinator.
- A NEW slow cooker to keep at home.
- Easy to follow recipes for main meals and desserts.
- Participants personal aprons to keep.
- A selection of herbs, vegetables to use and grow at home, and a wooden holder to protect them as they grow.
- A clipboard binder, pens and recipe sheets/
- A session with a Nutritionist Speaker.
A two-course meal will be supplied at the completion of each day for the participants to enjoy at the Healthy Living Centre or to take home.
At the completion of the program, participants and family members will be invited to a free celebration meal at the Healthy Living Centre.
To register your interest, email email@example.com or call the Healthy Living Centre on 5222 7275.
Numbers are limited! Registrations close on 28th June.