Course Coordinator (SBAT)
Diversitat is a highly respected community organisation with over 40 years of service to the Geelong and surrounding areas. We are passionate about our work and promote inclusion and equity for all.
Diversitat currently offer a variety of SBaT (School based Apprenticeships and Traineeships) in Horticulture, Early Childhood Education and Care, Education Support Community Services, Screen and Media and Hospitality.
Working as part of a dedicated team you will:
- Effectively manage a team of program staff by articulating expected standards of performance, providing effective feedback and coaching staff that require development;
- Ensure the effective coordination of flexible off campus delivery;
- Implementation the trainer support strategy;
- Plan, prepare and deliver courses/training according to the training package or accredited course;
- Timetable classes and allocate training staff.
To excel in this role you will have:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or TAE40110 plus holds both TAELLN401 and TAEASS502;
- Specific qualifications and/or industry experience as per accredited course requirements and focus;
- You will have a passion for education and working in a collaborative environment;
- You will have a positive, can do attitude and be willing to work as part of a team.
As a values based organisation, we walk the talk. Diversitat is driven by its vision statement which is to empower individuals to reach their full potential. This is true for our clients and our employees. We are an inclusive and supportive organisation who values our staff.
- Genuine work-life balance;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Generous salary packaging options.
This permanent full time position.
How to Apply:
Applications should include a brief cover letter, a current resume and a letter addressing the key selection criteria and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Course Coordinator (SBAT)’ as the subject line.
Applications close on Sunday, 6th October 2019.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a police check, working with children check and a disability worker exclusions check as part of the offer of employment.
We welcome applications from all diverse backgrounds including individuals that identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+, and individuals with disabilities or culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Should you require further information regarding the position please contact People and Organisational Development Team on 03 5221 6044.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.