Trainers and Assessor
Diversitat is recruiting Casual and Sessional Trainers and Assessors for the delivery of commencing classes, for the following areas:
- Certificate IV – Youth Work (VET) – Geelong;
- Cert III and Diploma – Early Childhood Education and Care – Warrnambool;
- Certificate I – Work education – Warrnambool;
- Certificate IV – Education support – Warrnambool;
- Cert III and Diploma – Early Childhood Education and Care – Horsham;
- Certificate IV or Diploma -Community Services (VET) – Geelong.
Applicants should meet the following selection criteria:
- Specific qualification and/or industry experience as per training package or accredited course requirements;
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
Over award and attractive pay conditions are available and can be negotiable based on experience, qualifications and industry currency. You will also be rewarded with great staff benefits such as generous salary packaging options, be provided with training and development opportunities and have access to work life balance options in a supportive work environment.
How to Apply:
Applications should include a brief cover letter, a letter addressing the key selection criteria together with a current resume and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Trainer and Assessor Application’ as the subject line.
Applications close Wednesday, 6th February 2019.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a police check, working with children check and a disability worker exclusions check as part of the offer of employment.