Have you been thinking about ways to upgrade your community centre, multicultural hub, recreational centre or community hall?
Or maybe you’ve been thinking about how you could make your community facilities more environmentally sustainable and cost efficient?
The Multicultural Community Infrastructure Fund supports Victoria’s diverse multicultural communities to complete small-scale infrastructure projects, such as upgrading or refurbishing community facilities.
Whether it’s a lick of paint or a whole renovation, apply now for a Victorian Multicultural Community Infrastructure Fund grant.
Infrastructure projects that can be funded include:
- painting, tiling or completing structural repairs such as roofing, plumbing or flooring works
- kitchens or bathroom upgrades
- renovations or internal remodelling of facilities to improve accessibility or create new rooms
- non-electronic security upgrades
- constructing outdoor areas such as community food gardens, pergolas
- installing heating and cooling systems
- installing sustainable solutions such as solar panels or water tanks.
Rural and regional organisations and smaller or emerging multicultural community groups are particularly encouraged to apply and these groups will be prioritised.
If you are unsure whether your project idea will be eligible, please contact the Department of Premier and Cabinet’s Grants Team by emailing [email protected]
Applications close 16.00pm, 20 February 2020.
Find out more about Multicultural Community Infrastructure Fund and apply: https://www.vic.gov.au/multicultural-community-infrastructure-fund
Please Note that Organisations can only apply ONCE to the Indian Community Infrastructure Fund OR the Multicultural Community Infrastructure Fund (they cannot apply to both funds).
Applications from Indian community organisations should only be made to the Indian Community Infrastructure fund.