The Healthy Living Centre Diversitat and the City of Greater Geelong are proud to offer local community members a limited number of positions in The Healthy Community Cooking Program.
The aim of the program is to provide information and support for participants to enable them to cook healthy tasty meals for their families at home.
Interpreter services and a program situated to individual diet preferences offered.
The Healthy Cooking Community Program will include:
- Guidance and support from our qualified Chef and program coordinator.
- A New slow cooker to keep at home.
- Easy to follow recipes for main meals and desserts.
- Participants’ personal aprons to keep.
- A selection of herbs, vegetables to use and grow at home, and a wooden holder to protect them as they grow.
- A clipboard binder, pens, and recipe sheets.
- A session with a Nutritionist Speaker.
A two-course meal will be supplied at the completion of each day for the participants to enjoy or to take home.
At the completion of the program, participants and family members will be invited to a free celebration meal at the Healthy Living Centre.
To register your interest email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5222 7275