Diversability supports people with a disability and their families/carers to navigate the disability system, link with the NDIS and support them to communicate their needs to the NDIS in the planning process.
We strengthen NDIS participants’ abilities to coordinate and implement supports in their plans and to participate more fully in the community; maintain their home environment; engage in community, social or recreational activities; and participate in skill based learning to develop independence in access the community.
The support services that we provide include:
- Support Coordination;
- House And/Or Yard Maintenance;
- House Cleaning And Other Household Activities;
- Interpreting and Translating;
- Assistance with social and community participation (one-on-one and group);
- Assistance in coordinating and managing Life Stages, Transitions and Supports;
- Development of Daily Living and Life Skills; and
- Assist to Access/Maintain Employ/Ed (Assist Access/Maintain Employ);
Providers of community participation supports who meet the eligibility criteria have access to a higher price limit through a Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP). This conditional loading will assist providers to continue to transform their business in the move towards a more competitive marketplace.
In order to access the higher TTP price limits, providers will have to:
- Publish their service prices;
- List their business contact details in the Provider Finder and ensure these details are kept up-to-date; and
- Participate annually in an Agency-approved market benchmarking survey.
TTP Providers will have until 31 December 2019 to meet these requirements, and to include in their contractual arrangements with their participants (service agreement) that they are entitled to use the TTP support items (and price limits) because they are compliant with the TTP terms.
If you would like assistance accessing the NDIS, including interpreting support, you can speak to one of our supportive staff.
Phone: (03) 5260 6000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 25-41 Arunga Avenue, Norlane, 3214