Reconnect provides participants with one-on-one mentoring to help them find a job, or a course, that suits their strengths, interests and career aspirations. Mentors also work side-by-side with participants to address any other unmet needs such as housing, mental health, budgeting, or getting a license.
What Reconnect provides participants:
- Weekly to fortnightly mentoring, including outreach
- Assistance to get a job – that you want to do
- Assistance to enrol and complete training
- Motivation, confidence and self-esteem building
- Outreach support to access other services
- Up to 18 months support