Improving employment opportunities for recently arrived refugees.
The aim of the project is to help you improve your knowledge and skills about employment and improve your chances of getting work.
How will this happen?
- You will receive training to prepare you for work and learn how to find work.
- We will help you identify an employment pathway, i.e. hospitality, aged care, sport.
- You will volunteer for a charity and be active in an Australian workplace.
To participate in the project you must have the following:
- Must be a Diversitat client.
- Have been in Australia less that 5 years.
- Are looking for work
- Willing to undertake training to prepare for employment.
- Willing to volunteer 1/2 a day a week (4 hours)
- Make a commitment for 6 to 12 months.
Training begins early July so enquire now!
To get involved in New Futures Project 2019 contact Lucinda Tucker
email@example.com Phone: 5260 6000 at Northern Community Hub, 25-41 Arunga Ave, Norlane, 3214